3 Point 16-Ton Horizontal Tractor Log Splitter
Our 16 ton 3 point wood splitter attachment for tractors are perfect for the small tractor owner. Just hook up to the auxiliary outputs of your tractor and you are ready to use this log splitter. The standard pins we use are category 1.
It is recommended that you have a flow rate of 5GPM or higher for this log splitter. If your tractor is not properly equipped you do have a choice to run the PTO kit which is self contained and includes a PTO pump.
This log splitter is fully customizable with several optional accessories:
- Color Choice - At no additional cost you get to choose your color: Black, Kubota orange, John Deere green or Ford blue.
- PTO Kit - PTO (Power Take Off) kit runs completely off your PTO on your tractor. There is no need to worry about any of your hydraulics as this system is self contained which includes a tank and a 21GPM PTO pump. Hook up the pump to the PTO, fill the tank with fluids and your ready to split wood. This PTO pump is designed for 540RPM at the PTO.
- 4 Way Wedge - Split logs into 4 pieces. 4 way wedge just slips over the existing single wedge. (Can slide on and off quickly, choose 4 way wedge option to see picture) 4 way wedge will reduce opening size by 2". Split one log once instead of 3 times to get 4 pieces.
- Log Cradles - These cradles are welded on the beams on each side of the opening between the wedge and the push plate on the cylinder. This eliminates the need from having to hold the log into place with your hand. If you go with a horizontal vertical option the log cradles are bolted on the beam and are more like "tables".
- Horizontal/Vertical - This log splitter can also come in a horizontal / vertical configuration where you can split both horizontal or vertical. The log splitter looks the same but the beam will have the ability to flip upward and lock in the vertical position. This will eliminate the need for lifting the larger logs up on the beam. Please choose your option as to which one best suits your needs.
See options above the big green "add to cart" button for pricing and pictures. When you select them it will built and price your splitter as you go! Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434 for no hassle no pressure help and advice. We are here to help.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. Some assembly is required.