Free Shipping & Free Dislodger!
This Iron & Oak BHVH2213GX commercial grade log splitter is customizable just the way you like it including three different engine choices, log cradels, dislodger and more. Please see the options below and build your wood splitter just how you want it. This log splitter will split firewood in both the vertical positon for those large logs and the horizontal position.
Iron and Oak log splitters are built with top quality parts. The 22 ton Iron & Oak is powered by a Honda GX 160 5.5HP commercial engine. These motors provide maximum efficiency, performance and power with minimal noise and emissions. GX engines have a 3 year commercial grade warranty!
This log splitter is fully customizable with the following options:
- Log Tables / Cradles - HV units catch falling wood saving you from bending over and picking up split wood off the ground and splitting again. Just imagine the amount of extra times you could save from bending over picking up firewood to split again from each cord of wood? (Tip: If you don't get log cradles at least make a table to catch that wood!) Cradles are fully adjustable from flat to an upward angle.
- Log Dislodger - A log dislodger ejects stringy logs that stick on the wedge when it retracts. The log will hit the dislodger and self dislodge so you don't have to pull or hammer off the wood.
- Engine Guard - Bolts to the beam and protects engine from falling wood.
- Fluids Package - This package includes all the factory recommended fluids for your convenience so you can get to work without having to go to the store. Package consists of 10 gallons of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid. 1 quart of 10W30 engine oil and a 14 oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease to lube the rail for friction-less splitting.
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit - Drainzit oil hoses make changing oil easier and cleaner! Drainzit oil drain hoses allow you to change the oil in your small, gas-powered engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way.
Iron & Oak Operations Manual
See options above the big green "add to cart" button for pricing and pictures. As you select them it will build and price your splitter as you go! Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434 for no hassle no pressure help and advice. We are here to help.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. Some assembly is required.