Limited Time Free Shipping
This fast cycle commercial grade log splitter is designed for both speed and tough applications in the horizontal position. This Iron and Oak wood splitter provides 22-24 tons of log splitting force. This wood splitter has been modified from its original 30 ton rating to be built for up to 33% more speed on the split time making it about a 10 second complete cycle time (total forward and back) vs its big brother 30 ton of 15 seconds.
Basically these log splitters are identical but the cylinder on the fast cycle unit is a 4 x 24 instead of the 5 x 24 on the 30 ton. The larger wheels make this log splitter excellent for towing and rolling over obstacles.
Even though this log splitter weighs in at 650lbs, this splitter is a breeze to move around by hand due to the well thought out balanced design. Iron & Oak log splitters are powder coated for a long lasting finish and made with top quality parts.
Standard option on this log splitter is powered by the Honda GX 270 9HP engine.
This log splitter is fully customizable with the following options:
- 4 Way Wedge - This 4 way wedge is extremely heavy duty and measures 20 inches wide. A very well thought out design allows you to slide the 4 way wedge on and off with in seconds. The 4 way wedge sits on it's own post behind the existing single wedge and includes two spacers for height adjustment. Split one log once instead of 3 times!
- Log Tables / Cradles - Adjustable tables are great for piling up extra wood and logs to work with.
- Light Kit - Improves visibility of log splitter when towing.
- Safety Flag Kit - Improves visibility of log splitter when backing up or towing. Heavy-duty tapered fiberglass pole won’t bend over at towing speeds.
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit - Drainzit oil hoses make changing oil easier and cleaner! Drainzit oil drain hoses allow you to change the oil in your small, gas-powered engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way.
See options above the big green "add to cart" button for pricing and pictures. When you select them it will build and price your splitter as you go! Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434 for no hassle no pressure help and advice. We are here to help.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. Some assembly is required.