Iron and Oak 20 Ton Two Way Log Splitter (BH2W2016GX)
20 Ton Two Way Log Splitter (BH2W2016GX)
Iron & Oak's new BH2W2016GX horizontal log splitter splits both directions. This two way splitting log splitter is about as heavy-duty as they get. This wood splitter is towable, with a 25" opening and has a true 20 ton's of splitting force. With a cycle time of seven seconds and the ability to split wood in one pass in either direction, operators "split" their work time in half.
Powered by a 160 cc (estimated 5.5HP) Honda GX OHV commercial engine that comes with a standard 3 year warranty.
- Fast and Powerful!
- Heavy duty yet easy to maneuver
- Perfect Home Owner or Commercial Log Splitter
- Affordable and Economical
- 20 tons of splitting power
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit – Drainzit oil hoses make changing oil easier and cleaner! Drainzit oil drain hoses allow you to change the oil in your small, gas-powered engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way.
- Log Splitter Cover – High quality log splitter cover with draw strings to protect your investment from the elements.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. We are here to help. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to give us a call.
* This item may have a limited delivery area.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.