Iron and Oak 37 Ton Log Splitter (BHVH3716GX)
Iron & Oak BHVH3716GX
The Iron & Oak BHVH3716GX is a horizontal/vertical log splitter. This wood splitter is powered by a Honda GX270 engine that comes with a 2 year consumer / 2 year limited commercial warranty. The log splitter is rated at 37 tons of splitting force. Designed with rental store operators and tree care professionals in mind, this unit is tested for durability and dependability.
This Iron and Oak offers a unique splitting wedge that provides wider splitting separation, minimizing splitting distance and reducing cycle time. Auto idle reduction saves fuel and improves engine life. A full size log table capable of splitting up to 24” logs in length, eliminates the need to bend down to pick up split wood (save your back!).
In addition, each unit comes almost completely assembled, ready to split, road ready with 12” tires/rims mounted to a rubber torsion axle. This makes for a much smoother ride with towing, especially on those bumpy roads.
- Long lasting high gloss powder coat finish
- Heavy duty 4 bolt trailer hubs for towing
- Rubber torsion axle
- Max towing speed: 45 MPH unpaved / 55 MPH paved
- Heavy duty steel fenders
- Heavy duty crank down wheel jack for easy moving
- Spring loaded vertical and horizontal rail locks
- High pressure hoses on both the pressure & return side
- 2" hitch coupler
This log splitter is fully customizable with the following options:
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit – Drainzit oil hoses make changing oil easier and cleaner! Drainzit oil drain hoses allow you to change the oil in your small, gas-powered engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way.
- Log Splitter Cover – High quality log splitter cover with draw strings to protect your investment from the elements.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. We are here to help. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.