TM Pro 2 Log Splitter Skid Steer Attachment (24”, 30” or 36” Stroke)
-- OR --
T.M. Manufacturing products are made in Minnesota, right here in the USA. Their products are highly rated and come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty (included with your delivery). Their products are made-to-order and ship directly from their facility in MN. Because of the size & weight of the TM Manufacturing products they are shipped via LTL freight. The delivery cost varies depending on your distance from the Northern US, whether you are shipping to a business or residence, and whether you require a lift gate delivery or not (please specify these details in the options above the 'ADD TO CART' button above).
The TM Pro 2 Splitter (Patent # 9662801) revolutionizes splitting wood. You can now buy one splitter and reap the benefits of a variety of different splitting wedge configurations. At T.M. Manufacturing we specialize in speed, and with single, 4-way, and 6-way splitting heads, nothing is faster than the Pro 2. If the standard splitting heads aren't enough for you, contact us and we'll make you a custom splitting head that is perfect for your project.
**Larger diameter cylinders will make the cycle time longer.
* Please Note: The splitting tonnage depends on the skid steer you are attaching the splitter to. Above figures are only "ESTIMATED". 5" cylinder will reduce your cycle time, In most cases its not needed unless you have an older machine with a lower PSI.
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery:
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 450+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434.
- 3 splitting head options for maximum versatility
- Designed for the professional
- Increase speed and efficiency during wood processing
- Fast, strong and reliable
- Made proudly in the USA
- Available in 3 strokes/models
- Designed for maximum speed and efficiency
- 24" model features a 4" Cylinder to increase cycle time on shorter logs
- 30" and 36" models feature 4.5" Cylinder for larger logs
- Flat-Faced Couplers Included
- TM Pro 2 Skid Steer Log Splitter
- Standard 2-way and 4-way splitting wedges
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses and flat face couplers
- Owner's manual
Pro 30 & 36 come standard with 4.5" cylinder, you must request 5"
See a TM MFG Splitter in Action
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
Warning - California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.Screen reader support enabled.This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.