Free Shipping – No Sales Tax
Dirty Hand Tools (44″) 19HP Tow-Behind Rough Cut Mower w/ Electric Start – 108000 – Use For Rough Cut And Brush Cutting Applications. Get rid of overgrown ditches, fence lines and fields.
The Dirty Hand Tools 44 Inch Rough Cut Mower features a powerful Briggs & Stratton 344cc engine with electric start, and a 44 inch cutting width so you can get the job done quickly.
With the adjustable cutting height (4, 5, 6.25, or 7.5 inch), you’ll be able to adjust the machine to exactly the proper height for the task. The front and back chain debris guards stop debris from being thrown outside of the mower deck, and the breakaway blades result in less impact on the drive train.
Also features electric start, key switch remote controls and push and pull bars. The machine rides on 18-inch diameter all-terrain wheels. You can trust Dirty Hand Tools for all your outdoor power equipment needs.
This is a Rough Cut Mower not a Finish Cut. Not intended to mow lawns such as your back yard.
- Get rid of overgrown ditches, fence lines and fields
- Cuts grass up to 8″ high and saplings and brush up to 1.5″ in diameter
- 12-volt electric start (no recoil back-up) Battery not included
- Heavy duty 8-gauge fabricated (welded) steel design
- Rear discharge for mowing overgrown and wooded areas
- 4 adjustable cutting heights – 4″ – 7.5″
- Foot assisted deck lift raises or lowers the mower deck
- Chain debris guards front and rear
- 18-Inch Puncture Resistant Tires
- Helps mower roll smoothly over rough terrain
These deliveries are “curb-side” only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential truck freight deliveries.
You must select the $50 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 500+ pound crate with something like a fork lift)
Video shown is previous years model.