Iron & Oak Skid Steer Skidder Loader Grapple (SL-10)
This item has been discontinued - Not For Sale
The Iron & Oak skid steer log skidder is a heavy-duty grapple attachment designed for a variety of uses. Just hook up to the universal mounting plate for your Bobcat or any skid steer and get to work. No more need to use a truck and chains to drag the trees out, just grab them with this American made grapple by Iron and Oak.
Recommended skid loader size 20 to 60 HP range
- Lifting capacity up to 2,000 lbs, depending on size of tractor
- Hydraulic system rated at 3,000 psi maximum
- Grapple opens to 55 inches (inside dimension) and will handle logs from 4" to 3 feet in diameter
- All Pivot points have composite bearings that never need lubrication
- Designed so hydraulic lines pass through pivot points – no binding, pulling, bending, or stress on hoses
- Ships completely assembled
- Shipping weight 650 lbs.
MADE IN THE USA
WoodSplitterDirect.com is ShopperApproved
0 complaints in the past 5 years