Oregon 35-Ton 270 CC Honda Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (OR35THO1)
-- OR --
VERY LIMITED INVENTORY!!
Oregon 35-ton log splitter comes with a Honda GX270 engine which provides commercial grade force that allows for splitting logs up to 24" in length.
Combined with a 16GPM pump this makes for not only a powerful log splitter but will provide a healthy cycle time of 12-13 seconds (out and back in).
Other features include a horizontal / vertical operation, log strippers. log table/catcher and a tow package. The log splitter can be customized with the following options:
Splitter Cover - Protect your wood splitter from the elements when not in use with this custom cover.
- Oregon's Brochure
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery:
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 700+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434.
- Engine: Honda GX 270
- Splitting Wedge: 8"
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Force / Tonnage: 35 Ton (70,000lbs)
- Cylinder: 5" x 24"
- Cycle Time: 12.7 -14 Seconds (Approx)
- Log Opening: 25 Inches
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed, 4.5 x 16 Diam
- Road Towable: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Hydraulic Filter: Yes - Included
- Operating Size: 92" x 49" x 43
- Hydraulic System: 6.5 Gallons
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- 2 Stage Pump: Yes - 17 Gallons Per Minute
- Log Cradle: Yes - built in
- Log Catcher: Optional
- Crate Dimensions: 72"L x 36"W x 24"H
- Consumer Warranty: Yes - 3 Year Limited
- Shipping Weight: 700 LBS
- 4 Way Wedge: No
- Height: 30.5" Horz / 71" Vertical
- Log Dislodgers: Yes - Included
- Assembly Required: Yes
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)