Oregon Commercial Kinetic Log Splitter (581738)
Limited Time Free Shipping
The Oregon Advantage
WORK SMARTER WITH LESS FATIGUE
1. Virtually eliminates kick-back with patent pending handle design with torsion springs that absorb energy when a stall occurs.
2. Reduced operator fatigue due to no unnecessary motion.
3. Work from either side of the log splitter with the convenient two-handed operation.
HEAVY DUTY WORK TABLE
4. Minimize snags when you bring a log back for re-splitting. The work surface is smooth and flush with the beam.
5. Split more logs with less debris. The log splitter's wide slots reduce build-up that could jam the push plate assembly.
6. The 32" wide work table allows easy access to rounds and re-splits from either side.
VERSATILE & PORTABLE
7. Easily move the log splitter around your worksite with the welded, table-mounted handles.
8. Tow it on the highway with the 2" ball coupler and safety chains.
9. Load and unload easily with the stow-away retractable tongue.
BUILT FOR YEARS OF COMMERCIAL USE
10. Work efficiently. The precision wedge splits clean, creating less wood-waste debris in high-volume applications and can be sharpened to maintain edge in the future.
11. The heavy-duty stand centered under the table supports years of commercial use.
12. The precision, heat-treated, steel alloy rack and pinion gear system is proudly made in the USA.
13. The durable, high-strength steel drive system components are manufactured for heavy commercial use.
- Save Time & Money
- Kinetic splitters consume less fuel than hydraulic splitters because the power requirements on the engine are less.
- Clean Operation - No hydraulic fluid, cylinders, pumps, hoses, fittings, or filters eliminates hydraulic leaks and maintenance.
- Work Efficiently - The precision wedge splits clean, creating less wood-waste debris.
SPLIT MORE LOGS IN LESS TIME
How The Oregon Commercial Kinetic Log Splitter Works ...
Precision balanced, 70 pound flywheels spin at 325 RPMs to create and store kinetic energy. As the Flywheels turn, the pinion gear spins on the same shaft. When the control handle moves forward, the rack presses onto the pinion gear. The rack and push plate power forward at high speed, pushing the log through the wedge. This burst of energy adds high speed to the splitting action versus a much slower 20 to 40 ton hydraulic log splitter. As a result, most logs are split in 2 or 3 seconds instead of more than 13 seconds with a hydraulic splitter.
"I definitely recommend this kinetic splitter over any others. Oregon clearly had input from real-world users who want a machine that will last year after year."
— Kris M. Quigley, owner,
Rocky Mountain Firewood
This log splitter can be customized with the following options:
Splitter Cover - Protect your wood splitter from the elements when not in use with a cover.
More Info: Oregon Brochure
Manual: Owners Manual
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery:
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the crate with something like a fork lift)
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries. This log splitter does require assembly, see video below.