POWERKNX™ 30-Ton Vertical/Horizontal Gas Log Splitter (PKNX 31-401)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Description: 30-Ton Vertical/Horizontal Log Splitter
- Maximum Splitting Force: 30 tons**
- Engine: Kohler® 7HP 250cc, XR 1150 series (EPA/CARB approved)
- Maximum Log Length: 25”
Cycle Time: 13.3 seconds, down and back (on average)
- Cylinder: 4.5” diameter x24" stroke
- Pump: 2-stage 15 gallons/minute
- Hydraulic Capacity: 6.5 gallons max. system, 5 gallons operational
- Wedge: 8” high heat-treated steel
- Beam: 8" foot plate & removable stripper plates
- Valve: Auto return with adjustable detent
- Wheels: D.O.T. approved 16” O.D. road tires
- Coupler: 2” ball with safety chains
- Replacement Filters: Return Filter & Suction Screen
- Warranty: 3-Year / 2-Year / 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipment Packaging: Metal Crate
- Crate Length: 72.5"
- Caret Width: 29"
- Crate Height: 19.75"
- Crate Gross Weight: 538lbs
- Splitter Weight: 461lbs
Please check the Owner's Manual for additional information and maintenance recommendations.
Optional Cover: Protect your log splitter with a cover! This heavy duty cover will keep your splitter out of the elements, and ready for work! This log splitter cover is manufactured with PVC coated polyester to shield from water, UV, mildew and extreme temperatures. Made of a higher grade material than cheaper models and has draw string at the bottom to cinch up tight. Cover is optional for an extra fee, only available in black.
Fluids are not included with this log splitter. Some images may show the log splitter with optional accessories which are not included with the log splitter.
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery: You must select the $75 lift gate option if you can't unload the 500+ LBS crate off the freight truck.
You will not have to pay the $75 charge if you can ship to a business and you can unload the crate off the back of the freight truck. Shipping to a business is your best choice if possible saving you $75.
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
This log splitter may have a limited delivery area. Some locations will be limited to commercial delivery only (including terminal pick up).If you would like to check ahead of time please email us or we will tell you after order if there is limitations.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)