YARDMAX 35 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter (YU3566)
Free Shipping - No Sales Tax
Estimated in stock between 4/30 - 7/30
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 30 tons of force — powered by Briggs & Stratton engines.
- Patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam.
- Patent pending U-Beam structural design is significantly stronger than typical I-Beam design.
- Longer table length to accommodate up to 26" logs.
- Oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class.
- Hydraulic oil filter is mounted inside the reservoir, eliminating damage from falling logs and operator entanglement.
- Dual end cylinder support for equal weight distribution and wear reduction.
- Beam handle offers easy transition from a horizontal to a vertical position.
- Log stripper mounted to end of hydraulic cylinder to remove tough log jams.
- Pair of log cradles — 2-positions, with option for mountable log table.
Optional Cover: Protect your log splitter with a cover! This heavy duty cover will keep your splitter out of the elements, and ready for work! This log splitter cover is manufactured with PVC coated polyester to shield from water, UV, mildew and extreme temperatures. Made of a higher grade material than cheaper models and has draw string at the bottom to cinch up tight. Cover is optional for an extra fee, only available in black.
Optional Log Table: This optional add on durable steel table replaces the engine side log catcher. This will add valuable work space that measures 34" long and 12.5" wide. This will also help protect your engine from falling wood as well. Scroll through pictures above to see this optional table installed on a log splitter.
Fluids are included with this log splitter. Some images show the log splitter with optional accessories which are not included with the log splitter.
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery: You must select the $50 lift gate option if you can't unload the 500+ LBS crate off the freight truck.
You will not have to pay the $50 charge if you can ship to a business and you can unload the crate off the back of the freight truck. Shipping to a business is your best choice if possible saving you $50.
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
This log splitter may have a limited delivery area. Some locations will be limited to commercial delivery only (including terminal pick up). Some area's we may not be able to deliver to at all. The following states may be some of the states affected:
CA, WA, OR, ID, NV, MT, WY, NM, ME, NH,VT, AZ, CO, MA, RI, CT, DE, NC, SC, FL
If you would like to check ahead of time please email us or we will tell you after order if there is limitations.
- Engine: 306 CC's (10 hp) Briggs & Stratton
- Splitting Wedge: 7" Sharpenable
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Force / Tonnage: 30 Ton (60,000lbs)
- Cylinder: 5" x 24" / 1.75" rod
- Cycle Time: 11 Seconds (Approx)
- Log Opening: 26 Inches
- Wheels & Tires: 4.80-8, DOT Approved 16" O.D. Road Tires
- Road Towable: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Hydraulic Filter: Yes - Included
- Log Strippers: Yes - Included
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- 2 Stage Pump: Yes - 17 Gallons Per Minute
- Log Cradles: Yes - Included
- Operating Pressure: 3400 PSI
- Crate Dimensions: 74"L x 30"W x 25"H
- Consumer Warranty: 3-year limited by manufacturer
- Shipping Weight: 664 LBS
- Hydraulic Fluids: 4.5 Gallons Included
- 4 Way Wedge: No - Not available
- Dimensions: 100" x 48" x 37"
- Assembly Required: Yes
USA Made: No
Product Video Disclaimer: The 4-way wedge mentioned in this video is no longer available or included. This video was created by the manufacturer and WoodSplitterDirect.com is not responsible for any variances from what's shown in this video and the product you purchase. Please review all product specifications carefully before placing an order.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
Warning - California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.Screen reader support enabled.This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.