Swisher Log Splitters Are On The Chopping Block!
Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow…
In the illustrious world of log splitters, sometimes changes occur that are less than exciting. But we’ve learned to be as rugged as the top-notch products we offer, and while we’re sad to see them go, we wish Swisher the best in all endeavors abroad and thank them for the years of quality and commitment.
Based on a critical evaluation of Swisher Log Splitter’s business and market position, they have made a decision to withdraw their log splitters from the marketplace. We have greatly enjoyed fulfilling customer’s needs with such an incredible brand; and while we will very much miss seeing the Swisher Log Splitter logo on our web pages, we look forward to supplying both loyal Swisher Log Splitter customers and newcomers alike with high-quality and reputable substitutes. We’ve set up a comprehensive list for you to save time and homework…because seriously, who likes homework?
We’ll give you a moment to recover from the shock, and then we’ll move on together! To see our recommendations for each discontinued product, use our Table Of Contents below.
Comprehensive Comparable Collection
Table Of Contents
- Swisher 34 Ton Electric Start Log Splitter (LSER11534)
- Swisher 28-Ton 10.5HP Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (LSRB10528)
- Swisher 34-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (LSRB11534)
- Swisher 34-Ton Commercial Grade Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (LSED14534)
- Swisher 28-Ton 5HP Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (LSRH5128)
- Swisher 22 Ton Electric Log Splitter Eco Split (LS22E)
- Swisher 22-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (LSRH4422)
- Swisher Ride King 32 Inch 10.5 HP Zero Turn Mower (TWR10532BS)