Oregon CS300 Self-Sharpening Cordless Chainsaw with 6.0 Ah Battery and Charger (586622)
The 40 volt CS300 Self-Sharpening Cordless Chainsaw cuts trees and limbs quickly and easily, tackling even the toughest jobs. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw has a 16" chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever.
The brushless motor delivers a powerful combination of speed and torque. Premium battery technology provides constant no-fade power and longer run-times. Part of Oregon’s 40V Max Cordless Tool System, a line of powerful, emissions-free tools. Includes one 6.0 Ah battery and one standard charger.
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain within seconds
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Make up 200 2-3 inch cuts when the 2.6 Ah battery is fully charged
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- Overload protection – motor shuts off automatically if chainsaw is pushed too hard
- Easy to assemble. All you need to do is put the tensioner on the guide bar and then put the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chainsaw is CARB compliant and can be shipped to California
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Lithium Carbonate, which is known to cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rugged Durability. Water & Oil Resistant.
Whether you’re a homeowner or professional, a durable tool bag to carry your tools without damage is essential. The Oregon Cordless Tool Bag has been specifically designed to hold a wide variety of Oregon cordless tools with enough room to accommodate additional tool accessories that you may want handy. Carry smaller accessories such as the Oregon C650 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger in one of 2 external pockets, while transporting your Oregon CS300 Cordless Chainsaw and 40v batteries within the internal compartment. Features extra-large, wide-mouth 16” opening for easy access and visibility of tools and accessories.
Our rugged construction resists abrasion and wear. Quality is everything, and we made sure our tool bag would hold the tools you need to get the job done efficiently and effectively day after day. The tool bag has a durable internal lining that is oil and water resistant so there's no need to worry about your tools ruining the bag or oil leaking through and damaging other equipment.
This bag was designed to be compact enough to move with ease, but large enough to hold a wide range of tools and allow more items to be stored in the internal compartment. A tool bag isn’t a tool bag unless it has plenty of compartments to store all your tools and equipment. That’s why our bag has 7 internal and 2 external pockets to neatly organize your battery, charger, and other accessories.
Optional add on accessories:
Oregon Cordless Tool Bag - The Tool Bag is designed to protect, carry, and store an Oregon Chainsaw or Blower with accessories
Extra Battery Pack - Add an extra battery pack for no down time in between charges.
Extra Replacement Chain - Replacement Saw Chain for Oregon Cordless CS300, PowerSharp 16" (including sharpening stone) PowerSharp Style Saw Chain 91, 56 drive links, OBCS Stone.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.