16 Ton Boss Industrial Dual Action Electric Log Splitter (ED16T21)
*Free Shipping - Limited Stock
The Boss Industrial 16 ton professional quality compact log splitter is ideal for homeowners to use both indoors or outside. Compact and durable, it's light enough to be moved around by one person and strong enough to deliver 16 tons of splitting force that easily slices through logs up to 20.5 inches long.
The Boss Industrial 10 Ton Professional Compact Log Splitter boasts a powerful 2.5 HP electric environmentally friendly motor, allowing owners to use it in the comfort of their homes. The Boss Industrial 2.5 HP, 120 V, 60 HZ, 3800 RPM (Circuit Breaker 20AMP required) motor provides 3800psi of hydraulic pressure while being durable enough to outlast the competition by using professional-grade components and materials.
Our 16-ton log splitter includes a 6.85-inch wedge, which when combined with our 16 Ton hydraulics makes easy work of any log. Our patented hydraulic system and one-handed operation make Boss Industrial electric log splitters stand out from the rest of the pack. With the Boss Industrial 16 Ton Professional Compact Log Splitter, you will split wood like a pro and keep your fireplace full all winter.
- Features 16 tons of hydraulic log splitting force while being operated with the single-handed simple control handle
- Powered by a powerful and durable 2.5 HP, 120 V, 60 HZ, 3800 RPM motor
- Includes our patented hydraulic system with 13 second cycle time Designed to be both light and portable.
- Can be transported in most trucks and cars, as well as operate indoors with our no-emission electric motor.
- Warranty - 2 years residential, 180-day commercial warranty
- 2 way splitting cuts down job time
- Splits logs up to 20.5” in length
- No hunching over, this unit features a built in stand
- Heavy duty log racks
- Durable 3800 PSI hydraulic system
- Large operator zone for maximum safety
- Features professional-grade hydraulics
Powerful 2.5 HP electric motor
- Push button electric start
- Requires standard 20 amp circuit breaker
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.