Titan 2" Barrel Post Driver Honda GX35 (PGD2000)
-- OR --
Flat Rate Shipping & No Sales Tax
Powerful and portable commercial Titan Post driver. Easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line. Drives posts in half the time of a manual driver. Assembled and serviced in the USA.
Includes 1” adapter sleeve for driving posts, rods, or rebar that is ¾” to 1” in diameter. ¾” and ½” sleeves are also available. Comes with tool kit for servicing and a protective storage case.
- Weighs 35 pounds
- Offers 1,750 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 HP, Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% Self-Contained
- High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal dampener springs to lessen vibration to the operator
- Handles are designed for comfort
- Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
- Limited lifetime warranty on the hammer
- 2" barrel
- Accepts posts from 1" to 1-7/8" in diameter
- 100% Self-Contained
- Made for easy, one-person operation. The need for extra hoses and power sources is eliminated.
- Designed for Comfort
- The handles are designed for comfort and all drivers are equipped with dampening springs to lessen vibration to the operator.
- Versatile and Efficient
- Multiple barrel sizes and adapter sleeves provide versatility to drive a wide variety of posts.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
Warning - California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.Screen reader support enabled.This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.