Titan 2" Barrel Post Driver Honda GX35 (PGD2000)
Flat Rate Shipping & No Sales Tax (Most States)
Powerful and portable commercial Titan Post driver. Easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line. Drives posts in half the time of a manual driver. Assembled and serviced in the USA.
Includes 1” adapter sleeve for driving posts, rods, or rebar that is ¾” to 1” in diameter. ¾” and ½” sleeves are also available. Comes with tool kit for servicing and a protective storage case.
- Weighs 35 pounds
- Offers 1,750 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 HP, Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% Self-Contained
- High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal dampener springs to lessen vibration to the operator
- Handles are designed for comfort
- Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
- Limited lifetime warranty on the hammer
- 2" barrel
- Accepts posts from 1" to 1-7/8" in diameter
- 100% Self-Contained
- Made for easy, one-person operation. The need for extra hoses and power sources is eliminated.
- Designed for Comfort
- The handles are designed for comfort and all drivers are equipped with dampening springs to lessen vibration to the operator.
- Versatile and Efficient
- Multiple barrel sizes and adapter sleeves provide versatility to drive a wide variety of posts.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
This machine pounds post like you would not believe,I made a fitting out of metal to pound u- post and I put 14 post in in less a 1/2 hour each post took about 6 seconds, Now I am going to order the extra fittings for this pounder because right not it's the best tool in my bag