2 Inch Banjo Dewatering Pump Electric Start Honda GX200 (M225PH-6-200E.BAN)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Flat Rate Shipping
The M225PH-6-200E.BAN Banjo transfer pump is an ideal solution for farming, high-volume transfer, de-watering and irrigation.
Powered by a commercial grade electric start Honda GX200 engine - the commercial industry standard for reliability and fuel efficiency - it is a dependable unit that keeps going and going and going.
With flow rates up to 190 GPM, you can transfer liquids at 11,300 gallons per hour!
Banjo M225PH-6-200E.BAN Pump Highlights:
- 2" Multi-Purpose Pump
- Honda OHV GX200 Commercial Grade Engine with electric start
- Protected By Honda Oil Alert® Warning System - alerts you or shuts engine down if oil reaches an unsafe level
- Fast & Reliable Starting - automatic mechanical decompression ensures easy starting
- Polypropylene Housing - corrosion-resistant design for pumping a variety of liquids
- 5-Vane Nylon Impeller - provides increased strength to extend pump life
- EPDM Mechanical Seal - for compatibility with many agricultural chemicals
- 2" Manifold Connections - Ideal for applications that require rigid pipe connections
- Stainless Steel Hardware - never deal with rusty sheet metal hardware again
- Large Drain & Primer Plug Thumb Screws - makes it easy to use without any tools required
- 1 Year Pump Warranty
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Free Shipping
Need a hose hose kit? See our optional 2" Hose Kit w/ Quick Connect Couplers (BRHK2). Kit is discounted when you purchase the pump at the same time.
Weight: 50 pounds
Length: 21 inches
Width: 17 inches
Height: 15 inches
Gallons Per Minute: 190
Inlet Diameter: 2"
Outlet Diameter: 2"
Self Priming: Yes
Pump Head Material: Glass-Reinforced Polyester
Pump Housing Drain: Yes
Quick Clean Out: No
Mechanical Seal Material: EPDM
Impeller Material: Nylon
Handles Solids: No
Total Head Lift: 120 ft.
Warranty: 1 Year
Engine Brand: Honda GX
Starting System: Electric Start
Engine Cycles: 4-Cycle
Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
Warranty: 3 Years
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.