2 Inch Banjo Dewatering Pump Electric Start Honda GX200 (M225PH-6-200E.BAN)
-- OR --
The M225PH-6-200E.BAN Banjo transfer pump is an ideal solution for farming, high-volume transfer, de-watering and irrigation.
Powered by a commercial grade electric start Honda GX200 engine - the commercial industry standard for reliability and fuel efficiency - it is a dependable unit that keeps going and going and going.
With flow rates up to 190 GPM, you can transfer liquids at 11,300 gallons per hour!
Banjo M225PH-6-200E.BAN Pump Highlights:
- 2" Multi-Purpose Pump
- Honda OHV GX200 Commercial Grade Engine with electric start
- Protected By Honda Oil Alert® Warning System - alerts you or shuts engine down if oil reaches an unsafe level
- Fast & Reliable Starting - automatic mechanical decompression ensures easy starting
- Polypropylene Housing - corrosion-resistant design for pumping a variety of liquids
- 5-Vane Nylon Impeller - provides increased strength to extend pump life
- EPDM Mechanical Seal - for compatibility with many agricultural chemicals
- 2" Manifold Connections - Ideal for applications that require rigid pipe connections
- Stainless Steel Hardware - never deal with rusty sheet metal hardware again
- Large Drain & Primer Plug Thumb Screws - makes it easy to use without any tools required
- 1 Year Pump Warranty
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Free Shipping
Weight: 50 pounds
Length: 21 inches
Width: 17 inches
Height: 15 inches
Gallons Per Minute: 190
Inlet Diameter: 2"
Outlet Diameter: 2"
Self Priming: Yes
Pump Head Material: Glass-Reinforced Polyester
Pump Housing Drain: Yes
Quick Clean Out: No
Mechanical Seal Material: EPDM
Impeller Material: Nylon
Handles Solids: No
Total Head Lift: 120 ft.
Warranty: 1 Year
Engine Brand: Honda GX
Starting System: Electric Start
Engine Cycles: 4-Cycle
Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
Warranty: 3 Years