2 Inch Banjo Dewatering Pump Honda GX200 (M230PH-6-200.BAN)
-- OR --
The M230PH-6-200.BAN Banjo transfer pump is an ideal solution for farming, high-volume transfer, dewatering and irrigation.
Powered by a commercial grade Honda GX200 engine - the commercial industry standard for reliability and fuel efficiency - it is a dependable unit that'll get the job done time after time.
With flow rates up to 255 GPM, you can transfer liquids at more than 15,000 gallons per hour!
Banjo M230PH-6-200.BAN Pump Highlights:
- 2" Multi-Purpose Pump
- Honda OHV GX200 Commercial Grade Engine
- Protected By Honda Oil Alert® Warning System - alerts you or shuts engine down if oil reaches an unsafe level
- Fast & Reliable Starting - automatic mechanical decompression ensures easy starting
- Polypropylene Housing - corrosion-resistant design for pumping a variety of liquids
- 4-Vane Nylon Impeller - provides increased volume
- EPDM Mechanical Seal - for compatibility with many agricultural chemicals
- 2" Manifold Connections - Ideal for applications that require rigid pipe connections
- Stainless Steel Hardware - never deal with rusty sheet metal hardware again
- Large Drain & Primer Plug Thumb Screws - makes it easy to use without any tools required
- 1 Year Pump Warranty
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Free Shipping
Weight: 50 pounds
Length: 21 inches
Width: 17 inches
Height: 15 inches
Gallons Per Minute: 255
Inlet Diameter: 2"
Outlet Diameter: 2"
Self Priming: Yes
Pump Head Material: Glass-Reinforced Polyester
Pump Housing Drain: Yes
Quick Clean Out: No
Mechanical Seal Material: EPDM
Impeller Material: Nylon
Handles Solids: No
Total Head Lift: 120 ft.
Warranty: 1 Year
Engine Brand: Honda GX
Starting System: Recoil Start
Engine Cycles: 4-Cycle
Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
Warranty: 3 Years