20 Ton Horizontal Tractor 3pt Log Splitter (3PT20H)
-- OR --
Limited Time Free Shipping!
3 Point 20 Ton Horizontal Tractor Log Splitter
Our 20 ton (3PT20H) wood splitters for tractors made by Ram Splitter have become a popular choice for the tractor owner who wants to use their tractors existing hydraulics to power this splitter. Just hook up to the auxiliary outputs and start splitting firewood.
The standard pins we use are category 1 but can be changed out to 2 or 3, anything else you will have to change out to match your tractor. The hose ends (connectors) are not included. Top link pins or anything else that is related to your tractor for hardware are not included. All connections including hoses are included with PTO kits.
It is recommended that you have a flow rate of 7.5GPM or higher for this log splitter. If your tractor is not properly equipped you do have a choice to run the PTO kit (costs extra) which is self contained and includes a PTO pump. Tractor required to be 25hp or higher to run PTO kits. Please see options. Instead of displaying several listings with various options we have decided to let you customize your splitter!
This log splitter is fully customizable with several options:
- Color Choice - At no additional cost you get to choose your color: Black, Kubota orange, John Deere green or Ford blue.
- PTO Kit - PTO (Power Take Off) kit runs completely off your PTO on your tractor. There is no need to worry about any of your hydraulics as this system is self contained which includes a tank and a 21GPM PTO pump. Hook up the pump to the PTO, fill the tank with fluids and your ready to split wood. This PTO pump is designed for 540RPM at the PTO. 25HP min tractor required.
- 4 Way Wedge - Split logs into 4 pieces. 4 way wedge just slips over the existing single wedge. (Can slide on and off quickly, choose 4 way wedge option to see picture) 4 way wedge will reduce opening size by 3". Split one log once instead of 3 times to get 4 pieces.
- Log Cradles - These cradles are welded on the beams on each side of the opening between the wedge and the push plate on the cylinder. This eliminates the need from having to hold the log into place with your hand.
- Opening Size - The standard opening size on this unit is 26". The cylinder stroke is 24" making it a 4" x 24" cylinder. Looking for a bigger opening for that wood boiler or stove that can take larger pieces? We offer a 4" x 30" (32" opening) and a 4" x 36" (38" opening) stroke cylinder.
This log splitter can also come in a horizontal / vertical configuration where you can split both horizontal or vertical. Please see the 3PT20HV listing.
See options above the big green "add to cart" button for pricing and pictures. As you select them it will built and price your splitter as you go! Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434 for no hassle no pressure help and advice. We are here to help.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. Some assembly is required.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
Warning - California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.Screen reader support enabled.This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.