Bannon Adjustable Gantry Crane 2,000-lb. Capacity (57023)
The Bannon Adjustable Gantry Crane is an all-steel telescoping unit that allows one operator to hoist heavy items easily. Designed for use with a trolley hoist (not included) this crane features an I beam that adjusts from 99-1/2 in. to 147-1/2 in. H with 9 positive stops to provide a sturdy overhead lift point for lifting car engines, heavy machinery and other equipment.
Easy-crank handle allows for raising and lowering without difficulty. Distance between posts is 93-11/16 in. Rolls smoothly on 5in. ball bearing casters (2 locking). Width: 94 in. I-beam height: 86-1/2 in.
Features + Benefits
- All-steel telescoping crane allows one operator to hoist heavy items easily
- Designed for use with a trolley hoist (not included)
- I beam adjusts from 99 1/2in. to 147 1/2in.H
- 9 positive stops to provide a sturdy overhead lift point for lifting car engines, heavy machinery and other equipment
- Easy-crank handle for raising and lowering without difficulty
- 93 11/16in. distance between posts
- 5in. ball bearing casters (2 locking) for smooth rolling
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.