Boss Industrial 27-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Gas Log Splitter (WD27T)
This Boss Industrial Professional 27 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Gas Log Splitter features Boss' patented hydraulic system which provides consistent log splitting and single handed operation with their patented automatic wedge return system.
Boss log splitters provide you with extended longevity due to their overbuild design and durability. The Briggs & Stratton CR950 208cc engine combined with 4050 PSI hydraulic pressure provides you with a reliable and powerful log splitter boasting 15 second splitting cycles. With single hand operation, auto-return & vertical/horizontal splitting, you have the power, versatility, and convenience to get the job done quickly!
This Boss Industrial Professional 27 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Gas Log Splitter includes a 7 inch wedge, which when combined with their 27 Ton hydraulic system makes easy work of any log.
With the Boss Industrial Professional 27 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Gas Log Splitter, you will split wood like a pro and keep your fireplace full all winter. Better still, Boss stands by its excellent product quality with a 2 year warranty including hydraulics!
- 27-tons of splitting force
- Full-beam design
- Auto returning wedge
- Two-stage hydraulic pump
- 4" cylinder
- One-handed operation
- Vertical & horizontal splitting positioning
- 3-point control operation
- Heavy-duty log trays
- Log dislodger included
- Heavy-duty road safe tires (meets DOT requirements)
- Max Splitting Length: 25 inches
- Durable 208cc B&S engine
- Crated dimensions: 85 x 21 x 22 inches
- Net Weight: 596 lbs
- Accessories available
- Some assembly required
4 Way Wedge - Split logs into 4 pieces with one split rather then 3 splits. Easy slide on and off design.
Cover - Protect your log splitter from the elements. Full cover goes over entire wood splitter.
These deliveries will be made with a full size freight truck and there will be little or no assistance provided with unloading the items. If you feel that you will need a lift gate to help unload your item please select the lift gate option. Please feel free to call us with any questions!
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton CR950, 208cc
- Splitting Force: 27 ton<
- Hydraulic Pressure: 4050 PSI
- Max Splitting Length: 25 IN.
- Splitting Wedge Height: 7 IN.
- Cylinder Bore: 4 IN.
- Pump: 2 Stage; 9 GPM
- Splitting Cycle: 15 S
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3.5 GAL
- Operation Mode: One Hand Operation
- Auto Return: Yes
- Wheels: Road Speed D.O.T. Tubeless 16 x 4.8 x 8 IN.
- Warranty: 2 Year Including Hydraulics