Brave Sani-Mister Sanitizing Unit (BRM500)
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax
The Brave Sani-Mister sanitizes and disinfects against bacteria, viruses, fungus, and spores.
Providing complete coverage for floors, walls, tables and equipment for your business, the Sani-Mister also features an easy to measure tank, flushing valve for cleanup, heavy-duty tubular frame, and pneumatic wheels.
- Sanitize and disinfects against bacteria, viruses, fungus, and spores.
- Provide complete coverage of floors, walls, tables, and equipment.
- Simply add solution disinfectant and plug machine into 110V outlet and it’s ready to sanitize.
- Easy-to-measure solution tank with easy fill opening and cap for exact dilutions of disinfectant.
- Comes with easy flushing valve for cleanup after each use.
- Includes heavy-duty 1¼" tubular frame with pneumatic wheels for ease of portability for the most demanding jobs.
- Replacement pump cartridge.
Please note - You must select the lift gate option if you need a lift gate delivery, otherwise you will be responsible for taking the crate off the back of the freight truck.
- Operating Environment: Well Ventilated Areas
- Electric Motor: 1/2HP Baldor Motor, 1750 RPM Volt, 6 AMPS
- Drive: Direct Drive
- Pump: CAT Direct Drive Triplex Pump with Regulator
- Power Cords: 15' Power Cord with GFI
- Gallons Per Hour: 30 GPH @ up to 500 PSI
- Tank: 4 Gallon Solution Tank
- Valve: Rinsing
- Nozzle: Misting
- Spray Hose: ¼" x 50' Non-Marking Spray Hose
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.