BravePro 44 Inch Rough Cut Tow Behind Trail Cutter (BRPRC108HE)
Free Shipping - No Sales Tax (Most States)
This Brave Pro Rough Cut Pull-Behind Mower features 2 heavy-duty blades with a rugged design built to hold up to the rigors of brush mowing.
The tow bar features a farm clevis type connection that hooks to almost any tractor, ATV or UTV and provides more degrees of motion than most types of hitching systems to help prevent binding in rough, uneven terrain.
Dependability is built in with a commercial grade 23 HP Honda 688CC V-Twin engine with electric start and electric clutch blade engagement, plus a rugged steel deck. The single crank height adjustment system makes adjusting height quick and easy.
This is a Rough Cut Mower not a Finish Cut. Not intended to mow lawns such as your back yard.
For details please see the BRPRC108HE Owners Manual
Features & Benefits
- Commercial grade 23 HP Honda 688CC V-Twin engine with electric start and electric clutch blade engagement
- 44in.W, 8-ga. steel commercial grade deck assembly with extra-heavy-duty blades
- Single crank cutting height adjustment system with 2in. to 8in. range
- 4 commercial grade flat free tires (Rear: 15/6.00 x 6; Front 5.30/4.50 x 6)
- Twin 23in. blade design provides a mulch action that reduces the size of the clippings and reduces bunching
- Pulls directly behind or fully offset to the side of the tow vehicle (tractor, ATV or UTV)
- Farm clevis type hitch pin system
- Rated to cut saplings measuring up to 2.5in. diameter
- 8-ga. welded steel main deck for strength and durability, with heavy duty 7-ga. steel top plate thickness, and 1/4in. thick steel plate welded in the blade spindle mounting location
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential truck deliveries.
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 500+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.