BravePro 46" Power Trowel Honda GX270 (BRPPT210H)
Brave walk-behind power trowels are designed for all types of flooring applications for the concrete professional and can be used with either combination blades or finishing blades.
- Heavy weight assures a superior finish
- Perfectly balanced design for easy and comfortable operation
- Heavy-duty bronze worm gear for extra long life
- Over-built cast aluminum gearbox delivers the torque needed for panning as well as the high speeds needed for finishing
- Spider assembly features precision alignment, serviceability and resistance to application induced bending
- Gear box oil gauge for easy reading of oil level
- Chrome plated height adjustable handle comfort and easy control for operator
- Lifting tube allows trowel to be transported on the job site with only two people
- Twist knob control ensures precise blade adjustment
- Ergonomically designed belly-cushion comforts for operators hip
- Dead-man switch assures operator's safety and easy control
- Engine Honda GX270
- Rotor Diameter 46 In.
- Blade Speed 117-167 RPM
- Operating Weight 236 lbs.
- Warranty - 2 year
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.