BravePro 89 GPM 3" Self-Priming Diaphragm Water Pump (BRP750DP3)
The 3 Inch BravePro Honda Semi-Trash Water Pump (BRP160SP3) is powered by a proven commercial grade Honda GX160 engine. Designed to pump mud, slurry, sewage and thick liquids.
Some of the features include:
- Sand cast aluminum construction for portability and durability
- Thermoplastic santoprene diaphragm
- 3" NPT suction and discharge ports
- Self-priming to 25 ft
- Max solids handling up to 1-5/8"
- Modular component design permits easy maintenance and clean-out
- 90° rotatable base
- Max temperature of 180°F
- 25 ft total head lift; 7.5 ft total suction head
- Optional wheel kit available
Need a hose hose kit? See our optional 3" Hose Kit w/ Quick Connect Couplers (BRHK3). Kit is discounted when you purchase the pump at the same time.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.