BravePro Floor Concrete Saw Honda GX390 (BRPCS210H)
Designed for strength, durability and performance. Whether cutting concrete or asphalt, the reinforced steel box frame design adds strength necessary to reduce vibrations while sawing. Minimizing vibrations enhance the performance of the blade and extend the life of the saw.
(Blades not Included)
- Dual blade flanges and reversible guard enable right and left hand cutting
- Rugged adjustable pointer wheel assembly, adaptable for left and right hand cutting is durable and accurate
- Strong protected frame for easy transportation and engine protection
- Super rigid box frame ensures straight cuts while resisting warping and vibration which prolongs saw and blade life
- Quality shaft bearings for long service life
- Easy crank for raising/lowering cutting depth
- Comfortable grip handles
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement
- Saw position guide helps ensure straight cuts
- Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade
- Engine Honda GX390 Cyclone AC
- Power Kw(hp) 9.6 (13)
- Cutting Depth (in) 7.2
- Blade Size in. 20" (Not included/Optional)
- Driving is manual push
- Water Tank Capacity 6.8 Gal.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.