BravePro Green Concrete Saw Honda GX200 (BRPCS110H)
The compact and lightweight, multipurpose green concrete saw allows for control joints cutting in green concrete, decorative cutting and light slab demolition.
(Blades not Included)
- Prevent random cracking and premature joint failure
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty construction
- 10" blade capacity for a 3" depth of cut (Blades not Included)
- Vacuum nozzle hook-up on blade guard
- Suitable for control joint cutting in green concrete and decorative cutting in cured concrete, light slab demolition in cured concrete and asphalt
- Saws right to the edge of walls and columns
- Center blade mount design for straight line cutting
- Rear pointer drops into cut to ensure straight cutting
- Adjustable handle height for operator comfort
- Tough, polyurethane wheels assembled with sealed ball bearings for absorbing vibration and riding smoothly on all surfaces
- Standard 5/8" blade arbor
- Easy Crank for raising/lowering cutting depth
- Engine Honda GX200 Cyclone AC
- Power Kw(hp) 4.8 (6.5)
- Cutting Depth mm(in) 82.6 (3.25)
- Blade Size in. 10" (Not included/Optional)
- Operating Weight 50 lbs.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.