BravePro® Hydra Buddy™ Remote Hydraulic Power Pack (HBHR280GX)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Remote units come standard with a control valve and quick disconnect couplings. They are powered by Honda® GX commercial engines and are ideal for job sites where no power or air is available. They're compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders.
- Comes standard with control valve and quick disconnect couplings
- Zinga in-tank hydraulic filter with indicator
- System relief valve
Compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders
- Large hydraulic oil tank with sight / temperature gauge
- Shipping: Free (standard ground shipping)
- Manual: Download PDF
- UPC: __
- Engine: 270cc Honda GX270
- Start: Recoil
- Flow: 5.5 GPM
- Pump Displacement: .36 CIR
- Pump Ports: Inlet: 1-1/16-12 Orb / Outlet: 7/8-14 Orb
- Pump Rotation Direction: Clockwise
- Hydraulic Tank Volume: (Nominal, Actual, Useable) 8, 7.3, 5.4
- Hydraulic Tank Material: 12 Gauge Steel
- Hydraulic Tank Drain Port: 1/2"NPT
- Hydraulic Valve: 2,000 PSI
- Hydraulic Valve Type: 3-Position, 4-Way Spring to Center Direction Control Valve with Integral Adjustable Main Relief Valve
Hydraulic Valve: Inlet: 12 ORB Plumbed to Reservoir / Outlet: 8 Male JIC Adapter Installed
- Weight (Dry): 155 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38.25" x 19" x 20"
- Warranty: 2 years
Disclaimer: Brave® and BravePro® hydraulic power packs are not intended to be plumbed into a closed center hydraulic system
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.