BravePro™ 6 Cubic Foot Steel Drum Mortar Mixer w/ Honda® GX240 Engine (BRPMM106H)
-- OR --
BravePro™ mixers are built tough and come in a variety of models to handle any job. All BravePro™ mixers are powered by Honda® motors. The BravePro™ BRPMM106H is the little brother of the BravePro™ BRPMM108H. Brave also makes a 6 CF capacity mortar mixer with a polyethylene drum (instead of steel drum).
- Heavy-duty safety grid with built in bag cutter
- Emergency stop switch
- Ventilation shroud
- Steel hood latch (not rubber)
- Single piece 1 3/4" square central shaft rather than welding at both ends for added strength
- Cast iron pillow block
- Single piece squared box steel tubing t-frame with reinforced gussets
- Quick access, front disengage handle
- Heavy-duty safety chain
- 2" ball hitch tow tongue
- Optional spiral blade
- Engine Honda GX240
- Capacity 6 cu.ft.
- Total Capacity 7.21 cu.ft.
- Batch Capacity 1-2 Bags
- Drive System V-Belt to Gears
- Wheel Size 12" x 4.8" (High Speed)
- Drum Body 1/8" Wrap
- Drum End Plates 3/16" Ends
- Drum Size Ends 24" Drum End / 28" End to End
- H x W 55" x 45"
- Tow Pole in Length 76"
- Operating Weight 683 Lbs.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.