BravePro One Man Earth Auger - Honda Powered (BRPA180H)
-- OR --
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax
This BravePro BRPA180H with Auger-LOK™ is a One-Person Honda-Powered Earth Auger Powerhead. Requires no mixing of oil and gas! Just go ahead and fire it up. Powered by a GX35 Honda 4-stroke engine.
This powerful engine delivers 51 ft.-lbs. of torque and 166 RPM to dig up to an 8in. dia. hole. This auger is an ideal choice for both contractors and homeowners. Meets current EPA and CARB emission standards. Powerhead only. Auger bits sold separately.
- The unique, ergonomically engineered Power-GRIP™ operator handle helps maximize control, strength and balance plus, dampens vibration and reduces the effects of kickback and body fatigue while increasing overall digging comfort, productivity and job-site safety. The BRPA180H is also equipped with the convenient Auger-LOK™ for removing stuck augers.
- The otally-enclosed, spur-gear, grease-lubricated gear case keeps out dirt.
- 42.5:1 gear ratio for smooth operation
- Can be used with a 15in. auger extension (sold separately) to achieve up to a 45in. digging depth
(1) Earth auger powerhead
(1) 3/8in. auger pin
(1) 3.2-oz. bottle of 10W-30 oil
Optional Bits (1" round driveshaft connection):
- BR10580 - 2" diameter 30" Length
- BR10581 - 3" diameter 30" Length
- BR10582 - 4" diameter 30" Length
- BR10583 - 6" diameter 30" Length
- BR10643 - 8" diameter 30" Length
Extension: BR10585 - 15" Bit Extension
*Videos may have slight product variances
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.