BravePro One Man Earth Auger - Honda Powered (BRP240HHD)
-- OR --
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax
This BravePro BRP240HHD is a One-Person Honda-Powered Earth Auger Powerhead. Requires no mixing of oil and gas! Just go ahead and fire it up. Powered by a GX35 Honda 4-stroke engine.
This powerful engine delivers 51 ft.-lbs. of torque and 166 RPM to dig up to an 8in. dia. hole. This auger is an ideal choice for both contractors and homeowners. Meets current EPA and CARB emission standards. Powerhead only. Auger bits sold separately.
- Unique Comfort-Zone operator handle provides maximum strength while reducing kickback Totally-enclosed, spur-gear, grease-lubricated gear case keeps out dirt.
- 42.5:1 gear ratio for smooth operation
- Can be used with a 15in. auger extension (sold separately) to achieve up to a 45in. digging depth
(1) Earth auger powerhead
(1) 3/8in. auger pin
(1) 3.2-oz. bottle of 10W-30 oil
Optional Bits (1" round driveshaft connection):
- BR10580 - 2" diameter 30" Length
- BR10581 - 3" diameter 30" Length
- BR10582 - 4" diameter 30" Length
- BR10583 - 6" diameter 30" Length
- BR10584 - 8" diameter 30" Length
Extension: BR10585 - 15" Bit Extension