BravePro Two Man Earth Auger 1-3/8" HEX CONNECTION Honda Powered 163cc (BRPA265H)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Free Shipping - No Sales Tax (Most States)
This two-man auger provides maximum operator safety and comfort for larger digging jobs, equaling comfort and control for reduced fatigue. Handles are set to give the operators a clear, distant, and safe view of the auger bit. This heavy-duty unit weighs in at 71 lbs., comes equipped with a Honda GXV160 engine (meaning no gas and oil mixtures needed) providing 144 RPMs and 190 ft. lbs. of torque.
Commercial Quality 163cc Honda GXV160 4-Cycle Engine
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer
- Automatic mechanical decompression for easier starting
- Delivers up to 190 ft.-lbs. of drilling torque and 144 RPM to dig in a variety of soils
- 25:1 gear ratio for smooth operation
- All metal automatic centrifugal clutch
- Accommodates 2" to 18" diameter auger bits
- 36-inch maximum digging depth (w/o extension bar)
- 1-3/8 Hex driveshaft connection
4-Sided Comfort-Zone Operator Handle
- Handle features a twist grip throttle control
- Flexes under a load to help absorb vibration and kickback forces
- Reduces operator fatigue and enhances job site safety.
- (1) Earth auger power-head
- (1) 3/8in. auger pin
- (1) 3.2-oz. bottle of 10W-30 oil
- BR10586 - 4" diameter 36" Length
- BR10587 - 6" diameter 36" Length
- BR10588 - 8" diameter 36" Length
- BR10590 - 12" diameter 36" Length
- BR10591 - 14" diameter 30" Length
- BR10592 - 16" diameter 36" Length
- BR10594 - 15" Bit Extension
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.