BravePro Two Man Earth Auger 7/8" SQUARE CONNECTION Honda Powered (BRPA270H)
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax
This two-man auger provides maximum operator safety and comfort for larger digging jobs, equaling comfort and control for reduced fatigue. Handles are set to give the operators a clear, distant, and safe view of the auger bit. This heavy-duty unit weighs in at 71 lbs., comes equipped with a Honda GXV160 engine (meaning no gas and oil mixtures needed) providing 144 RPMs and 190 ft. lbs. of torque.
Commercial Quality 163cc Honda GXV160 4-Cycle Engine
OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer Automatic mechanical decompression for easier starting Delivers up to 190 ft.-lbs. of drilling torque and 144 RPM to dig in a variety of soils.
- 25:1 gear ratio for smooth operation
- All metal automatic centrifugal clutch
- Accommodates 4" to 18" diameter auger bits
- 36-inch maximum digging depth (w/o extension bar)
- 7/8-inch Square driveshaft connection
4-Sided Comfort-Zone Operator Handle
- Handle features a twist grip throttle control
- Flexes under a load to help absorb vibration and kickback forces
- Reduces operator fatigue and enhances job site safety.
- (1) Earth auger powerhead
- (1) 3/8in. auger pin
- (1) 3.2-oz. bottle of 10W-30 oil
- BR10595 - 4" diameter 36" Length
- BR10596 - 6" diameter 36" Length
- BR10597 - 8" diameter 36" Length
- BR10598 - 10" diameter 36" Length
- BR10599 - 12" diameter 36" Length
- BR10600 - 14" diameter 36" Length
- BR10601 - 16" diameter 36" Length
- BR10602 - 18" diameter 36" Length
- BR10603 - 15" Bit Extension
**Optional Rush Processing - We are pleased to offer RUSH PROCESSING for in stock items. Your equipment order is guaranteed to ship from our warehouse as fast as SAME DAY or by next business day (excluding Holidays). Tracking information will be e-mailed as soon as your order is processed. You will have the ability to track your order all the way through final delivery. If we don't get it shipped out by next business day its simple, you don't get charged the rush processing fee.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.