Bravi Platforms Drivable Leonardo HD Lift 100 Ah Battery (GPE211004)
FLASH SALE UNTIL 11/15/23
The Leonardo HD is the first mobile platform to arrive on site and the last to leave. With a working height of 5 meters (16.4 Feet), the Leonardo can easily be driven through doorways and into tight spaces that would typically require the use of scaffolding or ladders. The compact size, and versatile maneuverability, and a weight of only 1,124 lbs. allows the Leonardo HD to fit into most elevators and reach top floors effortlessly without requiring the operator to leave the platform.
Inspection Attachment - This innovative inspection attachment is custom-made and certified for use on the Leonardo HD lift.
Drywall Lift Attachment - This drywall lift attachment increases efficiency in installing drywall ceiling panels, acoustic tiles, drystone walls and more.
LEONARDO moves quickly (3 km / h – lowered and 0.6 km / h – raised) and, thanks to its 180 kg capacity, lifts the operator with tools and materials, positioning it at the desired height. In this way, the risk of accidents due to the frequent manual loading of heavy materials is considerably reduced and the efficiency of each individual is maximized, avoiding unnecessary waste of time to carry out repositioning operations. Thanks to its amazing ground clearance of 87 mm, combined with an extremely compact footprint and locking system on the front wheels, LEONARDO HD is able to move in a straight line back and forth, allowing the operator to work in the tightest spaces, significantly decreasing at the same time the possibility of making mistakes.
Features and Benefits
- Easily drives through doorways, tight spaces, and passenger elevators
- Dual rollout decks provide outreach at both ends without sacrificing any platform capacity
- Wheel locking device allows you to drive forward and backward in a straight line when accessing narrow aisles or driving on ramps
- Wide drive and steer non-marking tires for reduced ground pressure and increased traction on tough jobs
- Drivable at full height, fully loaded and with the platform fully extended
- Unrestricted capacity of 397 lbs. reduces the need to climb up or down to load material
- Build-in tilt sensor, flashing light, and audible alarm are all standard features
- Maintenance-free lifting mass
- Simple design and intuitive component-layout ensures a straightforward experience
For a more in depth look at this game changing piece of equipment, check out this article:
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.