Country Pro™ 3-Point Post Hole Digger (YTL-019-033)
-- OR --
Use the three point hitch to easily and accurately dig holes with your compact CAT 1 or CAT 2 Tractor with the Country Pro Three Point Post Hole Digger. It is American designed and built to last, featuring a heavy-duty gear box, durable driveline, and rust-resistant powder coat finish. This Post Hole Digger will stand up to years of carving through the toughest of earth and does its job with tough precision.
Auger Kits (sold separately):
Choices of 6″, 9″, or 12″. Recommended Auger Part Number:
(6") YTL-017-787. (9") YTL-017-794. (12") YTL-017-800
- Ball socket on tractor connection easily accommodates CAT 1 and CAT 2 tractors
- High strength 3" O.D. tubing with added reinforcement
- 3-point post hole digger parts offer heavy-duty gear box and series 4 driveline
- Gear box ratio 2.9:1
- Lift capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Stand not included with the digger
- 1 year limited warranty
- Easy-to-use tractor 3-point hitch parts are safe and reliable
- A post hole digger helps make outdoor work quick and simple
- Overall dimensions of the digger: 76.1 in. x 32.8 in. x 37.6 in.
- PTO max speed: 540 RPM
- Model: YTL-019-033
- Auger Kits: 6", 9", 12", 18" and 24" (Sold Separately)
- PTO Max Speed: 540 RPM
- Product Size: L 76.1" x W 32.8" x H 37.6"
- Package Size: 79.1" x 25" x 12.4"
- Net Weight: 162 LB (73.5 KGS)
- Gross Weight: 213 LB (96.5 KGS)
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.