Country Pro™ 4 ft. x 4 ft. Heavy-Duty Drag Harrow (YTL-003-475)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
For leveling and smoothing dirt and gravel, preparation of seedbeds, loosening and leveling soil after plowing and packing, and even seeding lawns, Country Pro is proud to offer a range of heavy-duty Drag Harrows to suit any sized job worth doing right. Attaching easily to any garden vehicle by a tow ring hitch, our four foot by four foot Heavy-Duty Drag Harrow features a sturdy rust-resistant powder coat frame made from high carbon steel, rust-resistant galvanized mesh, with half inch diameter, four and three quarter inch long heat treated steel spikes. The Drag Harrow can be used in three separate orientations, allowing for a range of soil penetration and turning.
- Country Pro drag harrow is ideal for leveling and smoothing dirt and gravel, preparing seedbeds, loosening and leveling soil after plowing and packing, as well as seeding lawns
- Makes a great addition to your gear, attaching to any garden vehicle by a tow ring hitch
- Crafted with a high-carbon steel frame and a powder-coat finish for a durable harrow
- Rust-resistant galvanized mesh
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- Heat-treated steel spikes measure 1/2 in. D x 4-3/4 in. L
- Dimensions: 4 ft. W x 4 ft. L
- Model: YTL-003-475
- Description: 4' x 4' Drag Harrow
- Dimensions: Mesh is 4' W x 4' L
- Package Size: 44.1" x 27.6" x 8.3"
- Net Weight: 74 LB (33 KGS)
- Gross Weight : 107 LB (49 KGS)
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.