A Quick Hitch enables you to get the most out of your tractor, ATV or UTV, harnessing the full versatility of your vehicle while spending mere seconds to change between tools and attachments. Hooking up with a Quick Hitch is as easy as backing up your tractor, lifting and lowering, and driving off. It is constructed from heavy-duty steel and finished with a rust-resistant powder coating. Two spring-loaded handles allow for fast and simple attachment and release to other corresponding three-point hitch tools without ever leaving the driver’s seat. The CAT 1 Quick Hitch is designed with a 30 inch width with two-point arms for use with Category 1 Tractors and hitches.
- 2 spring-loaded handles for fast and easy attachment and release of 3-point hitch implements (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty steel construction gives the 3-point quick hitch durability
- Adjustable top link ball bracket to meet your needs
- Two bushings included with the trailer hitch for convenience
- 27.1 in. inside distance between hooks; 29.3 in. outside distance between hooks
- 30 in. width with 2-point arms for use with category 1 tractors and hitches
- Backed by a 1 year limited warranty on the trailer hitch
- Rust-resistant powder coating guards the category 1 3-point hitch against the elements
- Model: YTL-019-064
- Bushings: 2 Included
- Product Height: 31.72 In.
- Product Length: 8.18 In.
- Product Width: 28.6 In.
- Inside Distance Between Hooks: 27.1"
- Outside Distance Between Hooks: 29.3"
- Package Size: 32.28" x 25.2" x 8.86"
- Net Weight: 81 LB (34 KGS)
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.