Detail K2 32-Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter (OPS232)
Free Lift Gate Delivery $75 value
DK2 - 32-Ton Wood Splitter
Introducing the 32-ton horizontal and vertical hydraulic log splitter. The DK2 POWER OPS232 is driven by a powerful KOHLER® SH265 6.5HP 196cc engine.
This machine is capable of splitting up to 25.5 inches in length and 21.6 inches in diameter with uncompromising force at a cycle speed of 13-17 seconds, all while using the full potential of its 8.5-inch heat-treated steel wedge. The OPS232 sits on a 37-inch wheelbase equipped with 16-inch O.D. 4.8-8 tires and includes a tow bar for easy job site moving.
- Powered by a KOHLER 2000 Series RH265 6.5 HP 196cc engine
- 2-year KOHLER engine warranty
- 8.5 in heat treated wedge
- 25.5 in. L x 21.6 in. D log capacity
- Two Stage 15GPM pump
- 8.5 gallon hydraulic fluid capacity
- Hydraulic type oil AW32/AW36
- Hydraulic Filter 10 Micron
- Auto-retracting adjustable detent valve
- 13-17 second cycling time
- Sits on 16 in. 4.8-8 tires (25mph towable, but not highway towable)
- Folds 90˚ upward for vertical log splitting capability
- Log catcher/table included
- 2 in ball coupler with safety chains
- Includes 1-year DK2 limited warranty for the chassis
See this in action
- Assembly required: Yes
- Primary Product Color: Orange
- Primary product finish: Powder Coated
- Primary product material: Steel
- Product Certification(s): EPA
- Approx. Dimensions (assembled): 89 x 52 x 37
- Approx. weight (assembled): 529 lbs.
- Shipping crate: 71 x 32 x 20 - 573 lbs.
- Number of boxes/crates shipped: 1
- Typical shipping method: Freight
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.