Detail K2 - 4 Inch Kinetic Drum Chipper (OPC524)
Detail K2 4 Inch Kinetic Drum Chipper
FREE SHIPPING - LIFT GATE INCLUDED!
The OPC524 4-inch kinetic chipper is powered by, what has become an industry standard, KOHLER® Command PRO® CH270 7HP 208cc engine. This unit features dual swing chutes, double-edged, reversible high-speed cutting blades, an extended load chute with a safety e-stop, bearing-mounted ATV tires and rims, and includes a built-in toolbox!
The engine delivers 10.5ft/lb torque for superior cutting performance, and the dual V-belt direct drive and kinetic cyclonic drum pulverize branches and trees up to 4-inch diameter. The tool-free dual swing chutes quickly open for easy drum access making cleaning and blade changes a snap! The feed chute features dual integrated handles to make positioning the OPC524 near effortless. Finally, this machine comes equipped with a quick-drop stand, and a 1-7/8 inch ball removable tow bar to move around job sites with ease.
The cutting chamber also includes a quick latch for easy access to clean or remove debris. A great machine for the money that can be easily transported to your job site! Check out the optional Safety Barricade.
- Max Output: 7 HP
- Blade Speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. Chipping Capacity: 4 inches
- Engine Type: Kohler Command Pro CH270, 7HP, 208cc with 10.5 ft-lbs of torque
- Extra-large extended feed chute with integrated equipment moving handles and easy-stop shutoff
- Dual belt drive drum transmission
- Double-edge reversible cutting blades
- Dual tool-free swing open chutes for easy drum access
- Bearing-mounted ATV rims and tires for off-road performance
- 180° tool-free rotational expulsion chute deflector
- Removable tow bar with 1-7/8" hitch receiver
- Crated Dimensions: 34" x 22" x 35"
- Shipped Weight: 330 lbs
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year chassis parts warranty on manufacturer defects, 3 years on Kohler Engine, engine by the manufacturer
- SKU: OPC524
- Assembly required: YES
- Primary Product Color: Orange (product color may vary slightly from photos above)
- Primary product finish: Powder Coated
- Primary product material: Steel
- Product Certification(s): EPA
- Approx. Dimensions (assembled): 41X30X49
Approx. weight (assembled): 300 lbs
Shipping package weight: 333 lbs
- Number of boxes/crates shipped: 1
- Typical shipping method: FREIGHT
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.