Detail K2 82 x 19 Avalanche Elite Heavy Duty Universal T-Frame Snow Plow (AVAL8219ELT)
Avalanche Elite 82 x 19 inch Heavy Duty Universal T-Frame snow plow Kit.
The DK2 line of personal snow plows just got better! Their ELITE SERIES Snow Plow’s take the simple yet effective design of the basic models and ups the game with a wireless actuator for ultimate reliability. Included in the package is an IP67 wireless electric actuator (ACT8020) to lower and lift the blade. The blade is controlled via an upgraded wireless remote (EWX004) from inside your vehicle for easy up and down snow control while staying warm.
Gone are the days you need to painstakingly shovel bits of snow just to get out of your own driveway. When the winter snowfall comes, rest easy knowing you can plow your way out without ever leaving the warmth of your driver's seat. With the DK2 T-Frame Snow Plow, you can harness the power of your rig and make it do all the heavy lifting for you.
Fully constructed with steel, your DK2 T-Frame Snow Plow is made to last thanks to exterior UV-resistant paint and a powder coat finish. For a solid option that'll give you 3,000 lbs. in winch control, choose the Standard model. If you're looking for an even tougher plowing machine, consider the Elite model which comes with an electric, industrial-strength actuator. This plow incorporates an original, long-lasting, custom-mounted frame to allow you to set your blade at three distinct plowing angles. This plow ships with a hardened steel cutting-edge blade, a rubber snow deflector, polymer-wrapped wire rope plow markers, skid shoes and a wireless remote control.
With the help of a flip-down, secure castor system, your ISO 9001-certified DK2 Plow can be easily rearranged and stored away during the warmer months.
- Item Number: AVAL8219ELT
- Blade Dimensions: 82” (W) x 19” (H)
- Assembled Weight: 265 lb
- Gross Weight: 321 lb
- Box Dimensions: 46” (L) x 36” (W) x 18” (H)
- Universal mount and fits most light trucks, SUV's & UTV with a 2" class III front mount receiver hitch
- Electric actuator to lift the blade, controlled with wireless controller inside your warm vehicle for easy up and down snow control
- 3 blade angles can be set and lock manually with a single lever lifting a pin: straight on, angled right, and angled left
- Powder-coated, all-steel construction with UV protective paint
- Locking casters for easy attachment, removal, and rollaway storage
- Trip Springs to shock absorb on uneven surfaces
- Built-in plow markers for strong blade visibility
- Manual lever blade to angle left or right
- Package Includes: Upgraded wireless remote control, upgraded wireless actuator, caster kit, plow markers, rubber deflector, scraper blade, and skid shoes
- All-steel adjustable skid shoes let you control the height of your scrape
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ships in a single carton on a standard size pallet
See this in action
Disclaimer: This video represents features of multiple snow plows, some of which may not be available on this particular model. Read all the details on this product page to learn exactly what this product does and does not include.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.