Detail K2 Avalanche Heavy Duty Universal T-Frame Snow Plow 88 x 26 (AVAL8826)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Avalanche 88 x 26 inch Heavy Duty Universal T-Frame snow plow Kit.
The DK2 Universal T-Frame Mounted Snow Plows allow you to quickly and effectively remove snow from your driveway or small parking lot. These plows simply slide into a 2” front mount receiver for easy removal and storage.
Each snow plow ships in a single carton complete with hardened steel cutting edge scraper, rubber snow deflector, polymer-wrapped wire rope plow markers, skid shoes, castor kit for easy storage, and a 3,000lb wireless electric winch. Each plow kit will also include a set of blade stiffeners for added strength by creating a 3 point connection.
- Item Number: AVAL8826
- Blade Dimensions: 88” (W) x 26” (H)
- Assembled Weight: 296 lb
- Gross Weight: 341 lb
- Box Dimensions: 46” (L) x 35” (W) x 17” (H)
- Fits most light trucks and SUV’s
- Easy to mount - simply slides into a 2” class III front mount receiver in seconds. Slide out and roll away for storage
- An electric winch lifts the blade, controlled from inside your warm vehicle for easy up and down snow control
- Blade angles set and lock manually with a single lever lifting a pin to 3 blade locking positions: straight on, angled to the right, and angled to the left
- Powder coated all-steel with UV protected paint
- Flip down locking castors allow easy plow attachment, removal, and roll away storage - just lower the wheels and roll the unit to wherever you want it
- Each snow plow kit also includes a set of blade stiffeners for added strength
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturer
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ships in a single carton on a standard size pallet
See this in action
Disclaimer: This video represents features of multiple snow plows, some of which may not be available on this particular model. Read all the details on this product page to learn exactly what this product does and does not include.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.