Detail K2 MMT5X7-DUG Utility Trailer
5ft x 7ft Multi Purpose Utility Trailer Kits - Powder coated with Drive Up Gate - MMT5X7G
The DK2 MMT5X7 with Drive Up Gate is a single axle multi-utility trailer and one of the most versatile trailers on the market. Sitting on a solid square tube cambered axle with 12 Inch radial tires, and a load capacity of 1,639 Lbs. When the front and back load-bearing gates are down, the trailer bed extends to nearly 11.58 ft. Another great feature is the tilt/dump capability that makes it easy to load or unload heavy items. Fabricated from 100% steel, all of the components are reinforced, adjustable, removable and / or interchangeable. Trailer wheel Jack not included.
- Fully welded heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel frame, Removable 100% steel corrugated floor and solid side and front panels/rails
- Load capacity: 1639 lb., Floor height: 20-Inch, Box dimension 52" x 88" x 8", Solid Steel Drive Up Gate
- Solid square tube cambered axle, V shape drawbar-tongue for added strength & support, Axle Length: 68.11"; Hub Size: 1"-Bearing #30205; Bearing Seal #305010; 4 Bearings & 2 Seals; GVWR: 2,090 Lbs
- Entire Trailer Galvanized, Radial tires: 5.3" x 12" (6 ply nylon cord), Bolt pattern: 5 x 4.5-Inch
- Quick release lock-pin, Load-bearing front and back drop gate, 2 position dump bed, Hitch height: 16-Inch
- Trailer fully pre-wired with Plug and Play 4-Inch, flat connectors to reduCE time of assembly, Removable two gates can be extended
- Extended dimensions (L x W): 11.58 ft. x 4.4 ft, Bed dimensions (L x W): 7.1 ft. x 4.4 ft., Overall length: 7 ft.(with front and back gates up)
- Includes: 2 inch coupler with safety chains, LED Lights, 3 Leaf spring, Assembly required, Weight: 451 Lbs
- Includes all necessary paperwork for registering with local DMV, 5.3" x 12' D.O.T. tires (2)
See this in action
Disclaimer: Product features vary over time so be sure to read the entire product description to verify the features of this product and what it includes at this time.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.