Detail K2 MMT5X7G Utility Trailer
Detail K2 MMT5X7G Utility Trailer
Fully welded tubular steel frame, removable two gates can be extended, V drawbar with V support under cover. Box dimensions: 52" x 88", 3 leaf spring; 5.30-12 D.O.T. tires, LED lights, 2" coupler, safety chain included; GVW2090LB.
The DK2 MMT5X7 galvanized single axle multi-utility trailer is one of the most versatile trailers on the market. Sitting on a solid square tube cambered axle with 12 Inch radial tires, and a load capacity of 1,639 Lbs. When the front and back load-bearing gates are down, the trailer bed extends to nearly 11.58 ft. Another great feature is the tilt/dump capability that makes it easy to load or unload heavy items. Fabricated from 100% steel, all of the components are reinforced, adjustable, removable and / or interchangeable.
- Fully welded heavy-duty "Hot dipped & Flash coated" GALVANIZED entire trailer, tubular steel frame, 100% steel corrugated floor and solid side and front panels/rails
- Removable corrugated steel side panels, Load capacity: 1,500 lb., Floor height: 20-Inch,
- Solid square tube cambered axle, V shape-tongue for added strength, GVWR: 2,090 Lbs
- Entire Trailer Galvanized, Radial tires: 5.3" x 12" (6 ply nylon cord), Bolt pattern: 5 x 4.5-Inch
- Quick release lock-pin, Load-bearing front and back drop gate, 2 position dump bed, Hitch height: 16-Inch
- Trailer fully pre-wired with Plug and Play 4-Inch, flat connectors to reduCE time of assembly
- Extended dimensions (L x W): 11.58 ft. x 4.4 ft, Bed dimensions (L x W): 7.1 ft. x 4.4 ft., Overall length: 7 ft.(with front and back gates up)
- Includes: 2 inch coupler with safety chains, LED Lights
- Includes all necessary paperwork for registering with local DMV, Assembly required, Box dims: 55x88", Weight: 451 Lbs
See this in action
Disclaimer: Product features vary over time so be sure to read the entire product description to verify the features of this product and what it includes at this time.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
After nearly three months, my DK2 trailer finally just arrived. Even the delivery truck driver said he'd never seen a box/carton as destroyed as this one! While it works, it isn't without damage; five rivets in the main bed popped out and are missing likely weakening the overall structure. One corner and a side rail of the main bed are bent and not flush like the other corners/sides. And one of the side rail exterior posts was damaged and had to be bent with a crowbar in order to complete assembly. Finally the manual and assembly instructions had at least 2 distinct errors calling for incorrect bolt sizes. Luckily all the parts were there and we figured it out but quality assurance is lacking to say the least. Will be calling the seller to share feedback and ask about options.
Sorry for the delivery issue. This is not a 'Quality' issue. The pictures clearly show a freight damage issue. If the driver of the company it was shipped with said he 'never seen one damaged this bad' is basically admitting they did not handle that shipment with care. In the future if you ever get a package that is this damaged when it shows up you may want to refuse the shipment for damage. Then it can be arranged to ship another one out. For this one we can put you in touch with DK2 as they ship direct to you, or you can contact them via the support number in the manual for anything you may need. Please let us know if you need help contacting them. We will pass along the information to DK2 to look into the incorrect bolt sizes in the manual.
Thank you, WSD
I'm sure it will be a good trailer whenever I actually receive it.
Good trailer. Galv finish is rough and over plated some holes making assembly tough