Detail K2 OPG777 Stump Grinder
-- OR --
Stump grinder 14HP HD commercial frame
Introducing the OPG777 12-inch stump grinder powered by a KOHLER® Command PRO® CH440 14HP 429cc engine and mounted on a heavy duty welded 2-inch solid steel frame structurally engineered for endurance performance with and extreme duty 2-inch axle and dual locking hitch pins for trouble-free wheel brakes and transport over rough terrain. The direct drive delivers 3600RPM and 22.7 ft/lb of gross torque to a 12-inch solid steel cutting wheel mounted on premium pillar bearings. This machine demolishes stumps with a total of 9 carbide teeth cutting 3-1/2 inches wide per cut and cuts any diameter stump 12-inches above and 9-inches below ground. Additional features include key shut-off, locking throttle, drop stand, and solid bar lift handles.
Check out the optional Safety Barricade.
- Kohler 14 HP CH440 Commercial 3 yr warranty Engine
- Dual direct V-Belt drive 3600 RPM Cutting speed
- 9 High speed Carbide Cutters
- ATV wheels on HD axle. Tire 13.75D x 5.25W 145/70-6
- Solid steel plate decking with welded chip shield.
- Large multi position adjustable Bow Handle
- Top side EZ Belt tension adjustment
- Lock out safety keys, ear protection, safety glasses, work gloves, tools and oil bottle included.
See this in action
- Assembly required: Yes
- Primary Product Color: Orange (product color may vary slightly from photos above)
- Primary product finish: Powder Coated
- Primary product material: Steel
- Product Certification(s): EPA
- Approx. Dimensions (assembled): 102x48x59
- Approx. weight (assembled): 231
- Shipping package weight: 273
- Number of boxes/crates shipped: 1
- Typical shipping method: Freight
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.