Detail K2 STOR8422ELT Snow Plow
The STORM II is recommended for standard size pickup trucks or large SUV’s. The STORM II is our best selling plow 3 years in a row.
DK2’s line of personal snow plows just got better! The DK2 Elite Series Snow Plow’s take the simple yet effective design and improves on it with a wireless actuator for ultimate reliability. Each DK2 plow allows you to quickly and effectively remove snow from your driveway or small parking lot. DK2’s Elite Series each mount on to a vehicle specific custom mounting brackets. Each snow plow ships in a single carton complete with hardened steel cutting edge scraper, rubber snow deflector, polymer-wrapped wire rope plow markers, skid shoes, castor kit for easy storage, and a wireless electric actuator kit.
- An electric actuator lifts the blade, controlled from inside your
- Slide out and roll away for storage, Powder coated all-steel with UV protected paint
- An electric winch lifts the blade, controlled from inside your warm vehicle for easy up and down snow control
- Blade angles set and lock manually with a single lever lifting a pin to 3 blade locking positions: straight on, angled to the right, and angled to the left
- Flip down locking castors allow easy plow attachment, removal, and roll away storage - just lower the wheels and roll the unit to wherever you want it
- Each snow plow kit includes a set of adjustable blade stiffeners for added strength
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturer, 1 year limited warranty, Ships in a single carton on a standard size pallet
- Includes: Upgraded wireless remote Control, and Upgraded 3,000lb winch, castor kit, plow markers, rubber deflector, scraper blade, skid shoes,
- Trip Springs to shock absorb uneven surfaces, Plow markers for better blade visibility, Manual lever blade to angle left or right
See this in action
Disclaimer: This video represents features of multiple snow plows, some of which may not be available on this particular model. Read all the details on this product page to learn exactly what this product does and does not include.
- Assembly required: Yes
- Primary Product Color: Black (product color may vary slightly from photos above)
- Primary product finish: Powder Coated
- Primary product material: Steel
- Product Certification(s): N/A
- Approx. Dimensions (assembled): 84 x 22
- Approx. weight (assembled): 283
- Shipping package weight: 287
- Number of boxes/crates shipped: 1
- Typical shipping method: Freight
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.