DK2 5 Inch Kinetic 9.5 HP Gas Powered Wood Chipper (OPC525)
DK2 5 Inch Kinetic Drum 9.5 HP Gas Powered Wood Chipper (OPC525)
**Limited Time Free Lift Gate Delivery**
This DK2 OPC525 kinetic drum wood chipper is a beast that is powered by the impressive KOHLER® Command PRO® CH395 9.5HP 277cc engine backed with a 3-year engine warranty that delivers a tremendous amount of torque for superior cutting performance and allowing this machine to chip through any tree up to 5-inches in diameter with ease.
This unit features dual tool-free swing chutes for easy drum access, dual-edge reversible cutting blades to keep your chipper sharp longer, bearing mounted 145/70-6 ATV tires and rims and removable tow bar for off road towing up to 15mph (24km/h).
Comes with an easy drop stand for when you’re operating the machine, and a 1-7/8 in. ball removable tow bar. Also a built in toolbox so you have access to your tools while moving around the job site.
Also features an extended feed chute with convenient equipment moving handles and emergency stop capability. A tool-free expulsion chute deflector that rotates up to 180° and directs your expelled chips where you want them.
Check out the optional Safety Barricade.
- Powered by a KOHLER command PRO CH395 9.5 HP 277cc 4000 RPM engine with 3-year konier warranty
- Dual tool-free swing open chutes for easy drum access
- Chips through trees and branches up to 5 in. Dia
- Dual belt drive drum transmission with dual-edge reversible blades
- Bearing-mounted ATV tires and rims for off road performance
- E-stop safety shutoff
- 180˚ tool-free chip chute for directed wood chip expulsion
- Extra-large feed chute with equipment moving handles
- Tow bar and 2-inch coupler included
- Includes 1-year DK2 limited warranty for the chassis
- Assembly required: YES
- Primary Product Color: Orange (product color may vary slightly from photos above)
- Primary product finish: Powder Coated
- Primary product material: Steel
- Product Certification(s): EPA
- Approx. Dimensions (assembled): 91X30X46
- Approx. weight (assembled): 309
- Shipping package weight: 353
- Number of boxes/crates shipped: 1
- Typical shipping method: FREIGHT
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
This chipper was the perfect combination of size and power at this price point. I don't need the ability to chip 5 inch branches but wanted the power to be able to shove bundles in without bogging down. The 6 inch dk2 seems to be more popular but the overall size was too big to store. The 5 inch is sized like the 4 inch but with a bigger motor. It's nice the front and rear loader/outlet come right off with two latches which reduces it to a third of it's length. So far I haven't been able to stall it; basically anything that fits will get chipped. Very impressed.
Thank you for your purchase. We realize you have choices on who you can shop with and we appreciate your business! These chippers seems to have proven them selves over and over again. Glad you're happy with your purchase.