EMAX Hulk Portable "Silent" Air Compressor 8.39 CFM 10 Gallon W/ 2HP, 115V, 14.5AMP Motor (HP02P010SS)
EMAX Hulk Portable Air Compressors
EMAX Hulk portable air compressors provide big power with little noise! Hulk compressors are silent air models that will reduce noise pollution in your work place, garage, or shop.
They feature oil-free, dual-piston, 2-cylinder pumps with low-amp draw and solid copper windings that allow for less wear and tear. These commercial-grade pumps are designed with heavy-gauge steel cylinders, cylinder head, and valves for maximum durability and reliability.
Providing 8.39 CFM @ 40 PSI & 5.77 @ 90 PSI and an amazing 51 DB @ 10 FT *test measurements were taken at 10 ft and results may vary based on building structure, flooring material, and orientation.
E450 Series Features
- Ideal for indoor use where noise levels may be an issue
- Easy to transport and store
- Quick-opening gate valve tank drain for easy maintenance
- Sturdy brass quick connect couplers
- Commercial-grade oil-free dual piston pump system
- Pump provides faster recovery times and more CFM production
- 14.5 AMP - low amp draw works on most household outlets
- Solid copper windings allow for less wear and tear
- Great for powering indoor finish air tools such as; staple guns, brad nail guns, finish nail guns, nail guns, air brushes and blow guns
- Provides cleaner air for tool operation and less maintenance
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.