Grey Wolf™ Skid Steer Double Quick Attach Grapple (1066)
-- OR --
Free Shipping + No Sales Tax
The Grey Wolf™ skid steer double quick attach grapple is the perfect tool for your next project. This skid steer mounted grapple will attach to most buckets allowing for easy pick up and maneuvering of brush, debris, and other items you're looking to transport or load using the power of your skid steer.
This attachment fits any Bobcat or skid steer with a standard universal quick attachment, and uses the power from your skid steer. This piece of equipment is made of solid steel and is manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Don't go cheap and buy a knockoff, this attachment is built to last and you won't regret paying for the best.
Grapples: 5/8" Thick Tines with 3/8" Web Gusseting
- Maximum Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Hydraulic Cylinder Bore: 2"
- Hydraulic Cylinder Stroke: 6"
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: depends on skid steer
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: depends on skid steer
- Dimensions: 49" x 34" x 26" (W x H x L)
- Weight: 620 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Gray & Red powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty construction
- Skid steer mounted double grapple that will attach to most buckets (see note below)
- Quick-attach plate constructed of 5/16" thick steel
- Designed to attach to your skid steer’s quick attach plate and then use its own quick attach mount to couple to most buckets
- Connected to and powered by your skid steer’s hydraulic system
- Primarily used to be a universal grapple attachment for multiple buckets or other attachments
Product Demo Video
Please Note: Will not fit all attachments. The attachment that is connecting to the double quick attach grapple must have no more than 4.5" from the top surface of the attachment to the upper inner corner of the quick attach lip. Depending on the attachment’s construction, the grapple may not close tight to the attachment.