Grey Wolf™ Skid Steer Receiver Hitch Plate
The Grey Wolf™ Skid Steer Receiver Hitch Plate is a universal quick attach plate is designed to easily move trailers or other tow-able implements using a 2" trailer hitch and the power of your skid steer. This attachment fits any Bobcat or skid steer with a standard universal quick attachment, and uses the power from your skid steer. This piece of equipment is made of solid steel and is manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Don't go cheap and buy a knockoff, the Grey Wolf™ backhoe attachment is built to last and you won't regret paying for the best.
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 3500 lbs (depending on hitch)
- Dimensions: 49" x 19" x 9" (W x H x L)
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Gray powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quick-attach plate constructed of 5/16" thick steel
- Receivers constructed of 1/4"thick steel
- CNC laser cut and formed for precise and accurate construction
- Connected to and powered by your skid steer’s hydraulic system
- Primarily used for moving trailers
- Accepts 2" trailer receiver hitch (not included)
Product Demo Video
The GreyWolf™ Skid Steer Backhoe attachment is built to be heavy-duty using a 1/4" thick steel box framed boom.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.