Grey Wolf™ Skid Steer Tree Puller Attachment (1067)
-- OR --
Free Shipping + No Sales Tax
The Grey Wolf™ skid steer tree puller attachment is the perfect tool for your next project. Constructed from 3" x 3" square tubing and 3/8" thick steel. This attachment fits any Bobcat or skid steer with a standard universal quick attachment, and uses the power from your skid steer. This piece of equipment is made of solid steel and is manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Don't go cheap and buy a knockoff, the Grey Wolf™ tree puller attachment is built to last and you won't regret paying for the best.
- Maximum Tree / Post Diameter: 9"
- Maximum Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Hydraulic Cylinder Bore: 3"
- Hydraulic Cylinder Stroke: 8"
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: depends on skid steer
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: depends on skid steer
- Dimensions: 49" x 20" x 37" (W x H x L)
- Weight: 420 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Gray & Red powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quick-attach plate constructed of 5/16" thick steel
- Designed to remove trees and wooden posts using hydraulically powered jaws
- Connected to and powered by your skid steer’s hydraulic system
- Primarily used for pulling up trees and wooden posts
Product Demo Video
WoodSplitterDirect.com is ShopperApproved
0 complaints in the past 5 years