Grey Wolf™ Skid Steer Backhoe Attachment (1065)
Free Shipping + No Sales Tax
The Grey Wolf™ backhoe skid steer attachment is the perfect tool for your next dig or excavation project. This attachment fits any Bobcat or skid steer with a standard universal quick attachment, and uses the power from your skid steer. This piece of equipment is made of solid steel and is manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Don't go cheap and buy a knockoff, the Grey Wolf™ backhoe attachment is built to last and you won't regret paying for the best.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 6' 8"
- Maximum Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Hydraulic Cylinder Bore: 3"
- Hydraulic Cylinder Stroke: 16"
- Bucket Width: 12"
- Bucket Teeth: 2 (replaceable)
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: depends on skid steer
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: depends on skid steer
- Dimensions: 49" x 28" x 70" (W x H x L)
- Weight: 630 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Gray & Red powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quick-attach plate constructed of 5/16" thick steel
- Designed to excavate earth using a hydraulically powered bucket
- 8' and 9' sleeve protected hose
- Connected to and powered by your skid steer’s hydraulic system
- Primarily used for excavating, land clearing, landscaping, demolition, construction and grounds maintenance
Note: 20" bucket width with 4 replaceable bucket teeth also available, but sold separately.
Product Demo Video
The GreyWolf™ Skid Steer Backhoe attachment is built to be heavy-duty using a 1/4" thick steel box framed boom.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.